- See historical landmarks in the Patagonian capital of Tierra del Fuego
- Pass the lighthouse, old prison and several museums
- Enjoy sweeping views of Le Martial Glacier and the islands in the Beagle Channel from Paseo del Centenario
- Hear informative commentary from your professional guide
Departure & Return
You will see the blue double decker bus in front of the touristic port of Ushuaia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Season: from October to April
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However, if you don't have much time, this tour does a pretty good job giving you a good glimpse of Ushuaia." See review