Departure & Return
Starting from the tourist dock of Ushuaia: Av. Int. Jorge Garramuño, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, V9410 Ushuaia half an hour before the departure of the ship - we will send the schedule in each itinerary. We need the name of the hotel in Ushuaia to contact them if necessary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must present themselves at the Tourist Pier half an hour before the departure of the service - Address: Tourist Pier Av prefectura Naval Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, V9410 Ushuaia
- This tour is a 6-hour Navigation through the Beagle Channel in a Flat Catamaran that will approach the coast of the most important islands.
- Passengers will not descend from the catamaran during the Tour since the Penguins are very sensitive to environmental pollution and we cannot endanger their natural habitat. But we will dock at The Martillo Island where the Penguins approach the catamaran, they even play with the catamaran quiyas a few meters from us. We can observe them as closely as if we were on the ground.
- This Tour does not include pick up Hotels however we need the name of the hotel where they will be staying in Ushuaia to be able to contact them in case of a last minute schedule change.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff