4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Beagle Channel navigation
Return by Bus
Entrance to Harberton Ranch
Transfer to hotel
Departure & Return
Av. Prefectura Naval Argentina, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Departures: Daily, at 9:00am, from Touristic Pier office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique tour to Beagle Channel, pinguins sighting & visit to Estancia Harberton?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique tour to Beagle Channel, pinguins sighting & visit to Estancia Harberton?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unique tour to Beagle Channel, pinguins sighting & visit to Estancia Harberton?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique tour to Beagle Channel, pinguins sighting & visit to Estancia Harberton?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Unique tour to Beagle Channel, pinguins sighting & visit to Estancia Harberton
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUshuaiaCatamaran Cruises - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaDay Cruises - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Acatushun Museum Tours & TicketsLake Fagnano Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison) Tours & TicketsGaribaldi Pass (Paso Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsUshuaia Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMartial Glacier Tours & TicketsEsmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda) Tours & TicketsEnd of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo) Tours & TicketsLake Escondido Tours & TicketsAkatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun) Tours & TicketsLes Eclaireurs Lighthouse Tours & TicketsUshuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio) Tours & TicketsLapataia Bay Tours & Tickets