4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride the famous ‘End of the World’ train from Ushuaia to the Tierra del Fuego National Park and explore the remote wilderness of Patagonia’s southern tip. Enjoy spectacular views over the Beagle Channel as you take in highlights like Ensenada Bay, Laguna Verde, Beaver Dam and Lapataia Bay on this 4-hour tour.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off only from / to Hotels
Entrance fee to the National Park
Pick up and drop off in Pier
Transfer from/to AIRBNB
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you do not confirm your hotel at least 72 hours in advance, we will cancel your booking, since this information is vital to arrange pickups.
Pickups from Cruise ports are not provided and included.
For excursion from Cruise port, we have a meeting point in the Albatros Hotel - Maipu Avenue 550. Only 500 metres from the port.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel54
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tierra del Fuego National Park and End of the World Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tierra del Fuego National Park and End of the World Train?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tierra del Fuego National Park and End of the World Train?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tierra del Fuego National Park and End of the World Train?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Not a fancy train for the price but it does tell a story." See review
Product code: 12853P16
Compare Similar Experiences
Tierra del Fuego National Park and End of the World Train
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUshuaiaRail Tours - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Lapataia BayEsmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda)Martial GlacierLake EscondidoAcatushun MuseumLes Eclaireurs LighthouseLake FagnanoGaribaldi Pass (Paso Garibaldi)Ushuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio)Maritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison)End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo)Akatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun)Ushuaia Cruise Port