- Outdoor adventure in Tierra del Fuego National Park—the southernmost national park in the world
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the forest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ushuaia included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
What To Expect
Trek on Pampa Alta or Senda Costera, depending on your guide's recommendation, the conditions that day and the group's skill level and interests. The 4-mile (8-km) Senda Costera winds along the coast for approximately 3 hours, while Pampa Alta is a 3-mile (5-km) path that offers bird watching, beautiful alpine views and takes about 2 hours.
Learn about nature, geography, and wildlife from your guide as you walk through this diverse area. Look out for ancient Yámanas settlements and the native Antarctic beech trees.
Arrive at Lago Roca (Roca Lake) in time for a picnic lunch in the forest. Sip mineral water, wine, and soft drinks while enjoying chicken breast en papillote (baked in foil) with cheese and tomato.
When lunch is finished, prepare for a 1.5-hour scenic canoe ride in the Lapataia River, led by your guide and suitable for all skill levels. End up at the remote Lapataia Bay and the Beagle Channel, which both host abundant birdlife such as geese, ducks, and plovers. Finish your adventure here, amid the 'end of the world' views in this pristine bay surrounded with dramatic mountains and lush forest.
After, board your minibus for the trip back to Ushuaia and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tierra del Fuego National Park Hike and Canoe Tour.