4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sail around the ends of the earth on this half-day yacht tour of the Beagle Channel from Ushuaia. Take in the unspoiled sight of isles and peaks on this strait that runs through the Tierra del Fuego Archipelago, stopping to disembark on several islands where you can observe native wildlife like penguins, sea lions, and cormorants. Learn about their unique habitats nestled from a guide, and recharge with a snack and hot tea or coffee onboard while gliding past the magnificent scenery of the southernmost point in the world.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointUshuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing Tour from Ushuaia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing Tour from Ushuaia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing Tour from Ushuaia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing Tour from Ushuaia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing Tour from Ushuaia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUshuaiaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaSailing - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Martial Glacier Tours & TicketsLake Fagnano Tours & TicketsLes Eclaireurs Lighthouse Tours & TicketsAkatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun) Tours & TicketsLake Escondido Tours & TicketsAcatushun Museum Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison) Tours & TicketsGaribaldi Pass (Paso Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsEsmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda) Tours & TicketsEnd of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo) Tours & TicketsUshuaia Cruise Port Tours & TicketsUshuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio) Tours & TicketsLapataia Bay Tours & Tickets