6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Islas Malvinas Airport, Ushuaia Argentina
- Tourist Port, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaitek Viajes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Tour from Ushuaia with Brunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Tour from Ushuaia with Brunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Tour from Ushuaia with Brunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Tour from Ushuaia with Brunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Escondido and Fagnano Lakes Tour from Ushuaia with Brunch
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUshuaiaShore Excursions - Patagonia4WD Tours - PatagoniaSporting Events - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaExtreme - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Garibaldi Pass (Paso Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsLake Fagnano Tours & TicketsLes Eclaireurs Lighthouse Tours & TicketsAkatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun) Tours & TicketsUshuaia Cruise Port Tours & TicketsLake Escondido Tours & TicketsLapataia Bay Tours & TicketsEnd of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo) Tours & TicketsEsmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda) Tours & TicketsUshuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio) Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison) Tours & TicketsMartial Glacier Tours & TicketsAcatushun Museum Tours & Tickets