- 4 hours trekking time through the Nunatak Refuge in Tierra del Fuego
- Eat lunch and rest on the banks of the Emerald Lagoon
- Use of waterproof Wellingtons
- Pickup and drop-off at select Ushuaia hotels
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cross peat bogs and streams and pass through ancient forest of Coihues and Lengas. Keep you camera ready in case you encounter any beavers, foxes, or condors.
Once you reach the Emerald Lagoon, take a rest on the banks and eat your provided lunch. Spend some time taking photos and taking in the idyllic scenery before continuing on the trekking loop, returning to the bus via a different route.
Drop-off back in Ushuaia is around 2pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The tour ran perfectly and I can highly recommend this tour :) Great hike and really good experience" See review