4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Duration: 4 hours<br/>Cafeteria included: Coffee, tea varieties, hot chocolate, the typical Argentinean mate and sweet cookies.
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Av. Prefectura Naval Argentina S/N, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Patagonia Explorer office in the commercial port of Ushuaia.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with reduced mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Patagonia Explorer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beagle Channel navigation with mini trekking by Patagonia Explorer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beagle Channel navigation with mini trekking by Patagonia Explorer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beagle Channel navigation with mini trekking by Patagonia Explorer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beagle Channel navigation with mini trekking by Patagonia Explorer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour was absolutely fabulous and was well worth the money." See review
Product code: 180409P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Beagle Channel navigation with mini trekking by Patagonia Explorer
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingUshuaiaWater Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Ushuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio)Lapataia BayEnd of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo)Akatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun)Maritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison)Les Eclaireurs LighthouseAcatushun MuseumEsmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda)Martial GlacierGaribaldi Pass (Paso Garibaldi)Lake FagnanoUshuaia Cruise PortLake Escondido