- Catamaran sail through the Beagle Channel from Ushuaia
- See unique species of animals including sea lions and penguins
- Take a tour of Estancia Harberton, a historic ranch from the 1880s
- Learn about the history of Patagonia
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Ushuaia cruise port. Exact address will be printed on your voucher. Address: Ushuaia Muelle Turistico: Maipú, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Directions: Once you get to the port, please head to the Rumbo Sur stand. It is advised that you arrive there at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Dates: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit Seal Island in the Les Eclaireurs Archipelago, home to two species of vocal, playful sea lions, before taking a peek at the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse. Cruise between Chile and Argentina, visiting Williams Port and Port Almanza. Entering McKinley Pass, you'll head straight for Martillo Island and a large colony of native Magellanic penguins.
The last stretch of your sailing adventure takes you to Estancia Haberton, a historical settlement that has been functioning since the 1800s. After a short walking tour, board the bus that will take you back to Ushaia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms