2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the underwater world of the Argentine coast and learn to dive on this guided excursion. After a lesson on the basics of diving and scuba equipment, explore the nearly 30-foot (9 meter) deep sea bed of Puerto Madryn with the guidance of a knowledgeable instructor. Then travel by boat to Punta Loma and go snorkeling with sea lions.
- Spend a few hours exploring Argentina’s Puerto Madryn and Punta Loma
- Learn to dive with an informative teacher and earn a diving certificate
- Strap on snorkeling equipment and explore with sea lions in Punta Loma
- Get out of the city and marvel at Argentina’s amazing marine life
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Older 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Submarine Baptism and Snorkeling with Sea Lions in Puerto Madryn from Pier
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Submarine ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuerto MadrynSubmarine Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaCategory