8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Valdes Peninsula is well-known as one of Argentina’s most diverse marine nature preserves, famous for its colonies of sea lions, whales, and elephant seals in the midst of stunning Patagonian landscapes. This guided tour makes it easy to visit on a day trip from Puerto Madryn: head straight to the parts of the peninsula you most want to see like wildlife viewing areas and salt flats, all with a guide leading the way.
- Valdes Peninsula day trip from Puerto Madryn
- Chances to see elephant seals, sea lions, and more in the wild
- Learn about the wildlife from your guide as you go
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Peninsula Valdes Reserve from Puerto Madryn
10 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MadrynNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory