Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Hop-on hop-off wine tour in Mendoza
- Get to some of Mendoza's best wineries safely and with ease
- Hop-off at the wineries of your choice
- Routes available in the El Río, Lujan de Cuyo, El Sol, Maipu, and Uco Valley wine regions
- Great way to go wine tasting without a car or designated driver
- Choice of a half-day afternoon or full-day ticket
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The service is very punctual, make sure you are at your preferred hop-on location on time
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Guaranteed departures, does not require a minimum of passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bus Vitivinícola
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mendoza Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tour.