10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Patagonia's rugged beauty, serene lakes, and monumental glaciers on the full-day trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier. Sail from Bajo las Sombras Port across to Brazo Rico, where you meet your guide, strap on your crampons, and embark on a mini trek across the glacier. Listen as your guide provides fascinating details of local glaciology, flora, and fauna, before trekking into a nearby Magellanic forest. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Hike Patagonia's Perito Morena Glacier on a mini-trek day trip from El Calafate
- Learn fascinating facts about glaciology, flora, and fauna from your informative guide
- Don't worry about bringing equipment—crampons are provided for you
- Hotel pick up and drop-off included for an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off hotels located at Calafate downtown areas
Crampons to the participants
Guide for all the tour
Pick up time could be at 8 AM or at 1 PM depending on the availability in high season
National Park fees - $25
Take a lunch box to have a meal in the woods at the side of the lake, before embarking.
Transfers Calafate airport to Calafate Hotel are not included
Food or Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All the hotels in Calafate area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Age allowed to make this tour: From 10 years of age and under 65 years of age.
- Please let us know the day of your arrival in order to program the transfer in from Calafate Airport to your hotel
- What to bring? Comfortable and warm clothes, waterproof or windbreaker, laced sports shoes or trekking boots. No rubber boots, apres ski or high heel are allowed. Sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves, hat for sun or shelter for cold weather.
- It does not include: entrance to the Los Glaciares National Park, nor lunch, nor extras of any kind. Tickets to the Park are paid upon entry, only in cash.
- Take a lunch box to have a meal in the woods at the side of the lake, before embarking.
- IMPORTANT: Normally this tour has pick up from 7 to 7.30 AM BUT in high season as availability is very low you may have a pick up time at 1.00 PM coming back from the tour at 11 PM
- Pick up time could be at 8 AM or at 1 PM depending on the availability in high season - the pick up time will be written in the MINITREKKING voucher that we will send to you after the bookin
- You need to Print The minitrekking Voucher that you will receive 5 days before the day of the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion Perito Moreno Minitrekking day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion Perito Moreno Minitrekking day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion Perito Moreno Minitrekking day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion Perito Moreno Minitrekking day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion Perito Moreno Minitrekking day tour
8 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEl CalafateBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWater Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Glaciarium Ice Museum Tours & TicketsLa Leona Petrified Forest Tours & TicketsEl Calafate Historical Interpretation Center Tours & TicketsLago Roca Tours & TicketsViedma Glacier Tours & TicketsEstancia Cristina Tours & TicketsEstancia Alice (El Galpon Del Glaciar) Tours & TicketsNimez Lagoon Nature Reserve (Laguna Nimez Reserve) Tours & TicketsWalichu Caves (Cuevas Galicho) Tours & TicketsLaguna Torre Tours & TicketsLaguna de los Tres Tours & TicketsHuemul Glacier Tours & Tickets