13 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Between its historical sites and its natural beauty, El Chalten has plenty to offer curious visitors. This day trip is an easy way to visit the town and its surroundings: admire views of Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy as you trek to a condor lookout point, historical inn, and panoramic view points. This tour includes a mix of transportation by foot and by vehicle, and includes a sit-down lunch.
- El Chalten day trip from El Calafate
- See highlights of the Patagonian mountain town in a day
- Family-friendly excursion suitable for kids ages five and up
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at the El Calafate hotel
Departure & Return
El Calafate , El Calafate, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, PatagoniaThis activity will end right where it started.The pick up of passengers is done only at hotels in El Calafate Exact pick up time will be informed one day before the excursion.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- EXCURSION NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OLD
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Patagonia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day El Chalten?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day El Chalten?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day El Chalten?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day El Chalten?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 65205P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day El Chalten
13 to 14 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEl CalafateBus Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory