8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation/pick up from hotels
Rural activities and guided tour of the Estancia
OPTIONAL Horse Back ridding (45 minutes)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from airports is not included.
Please inform your hotel at least 72 hours before the tour, otherwise your tour will be cancelled.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel54
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during "Nibepo Aike" Ranch visit with lunch & Optional Horse Back riding ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during "Nibepo Aike" Ranch visit with lunch & Optional Horse Back riding ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during "Nibepo Aike" Ranch visit with lunch & Optional Horse Back riding ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during "Nibepo Aike" Ranch visit with lunch & Optional Horse Back riding ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
"Nibepo Aike" Ranch visit with lunch & Optional Horse Back riding
12 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEl CalafateBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaEco Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory
Estancia Alice (El Galpon Del Glaciar) Tours & TicketsEl Calafate Historical Interpretation Center Tours & TicketsGlaciarium Ice Museum Tours & TicketsViedma Glacier Tours & TicketsEstancia Cristina Tours & TicketsHuemul Glacier Tours & TicketsWalichu Caves (Cuevas Galicho) Tours & TicketsLa Leona Petrified Forest Tours & TicketsNimez Lagoon Nature Reserve (Laguna Nimez Reserve) Tours & TicketsLaguna de los Tres Tours & TicketsLago Roca Tours & TicketsLaguna Torre Tours & Tickets