- 4-hour walking and driving tour highlighting the lives of Evita Peron and Jorge Luis Borges
- Tour Avenida 9 de Julio, Recoleta, and Palermo — all important areas in these figures’ lives
- Combine an afternoon of sightseeing with a culturally-important history lesson
- Pay homage to Evita and other important historical figures at Recoleta Cemetery
- Entrance to the Evita Museum included
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Buenos Aires included
Departure & Return
Departure PointBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, learn about the life of writer Jorge Luis Borges while driving through the bohemian heart of Palermo on a tour of the neighborhood’s film studios, television production companies, and radios. See the streets where Borges lived his life and wrote his stories.
Complete your tour with a 30-minute visit to the Evita Museum, which features the work of one of the most important women in Argentine history. Get dropped off at a central point in downtown Buenos Aires at roughly 6 p.m.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the museums
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms