- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires
- Visit the colourful Buenos Aires neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- Spot iconic landmarks like the Obelisk and La Bombonera football stadium
- Admire the architectural treasures of Plaza de Mayo, Plaza Congreso and Puerto Madero
- Ideal introduction to Buenos Aires for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
This meeting point is for tourists that accommodated outside downtown area
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A little more stops to take pictures would have been nice, but this tour gives your perfect overview of the city if you only have several days here." See review