12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover why Bariloche is famous for its lakes on a full-day tour through one of Patagonia’s most stunning landscapes. Travel with a bilingual guide along a picturesque route that winds through blue and emerald pools, dramatic rock formations, rivers and alpine forests. Stop to soak up the scenery at lakeside beaches and other scenic viewpoints, and visit the town of San Martín de los Andes for a dose of local culture and cuisine.
- Full-day tour along the scenic Route of the Seven Lakes from Bariloche
- Drive through a landscape studded with alpine forests, rivers, lakes and rock formations
- Admire the beauty of lakes including Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Escondido and Machónico
- Take in the stunning natural scenery from several vista points
- Stop for lunch in the traditional Patagonian town of San Martín de los Andes
- Led by a friendly English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Spanish-English speaking guide
Departure & Return
San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
San Martín de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarilocheBus Tours - Lake DistrictCity Tours - Lake DistrictNature and Wildlife - Lake DistrictFull-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory
Punta PrincesaMascardi LakeLake SteffenNahuel Huapi LakePuerto BlestLake GutierrezBella Vista Hill (Cerro Bella Vista)Otto Hill (Cerro Otto)Nahuel Huapi National ParkSan Eduardo Chapel (Capilla de San Eduardo)Centro CívicoMirador del TrafulLake MorenoLopez Hill (Cerro Lopez)Seven Lakes Road (Siete Lagos)