As a convenient gateway to wilderness and wildlife, the city is a magnet for adventurous travelers. Check out our 3-day itinerary to help you make the most of your time in Ushuaia.
Ushuaia Maritime Museum (Museo Marítimo y del Presidio)
April-Oct 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov-March 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Yaganes y Gobernador Paz, Ushuaia, Argentina
The Ushuaia Maritime Museum is located at the intersection of Yaganes y Gobernador Paz in Ushuaia. From April to October, it’s open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. From November to March, it’s open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Admission currently costs $120 pesos for an individual or $250 pesos for a family, but includes access to the Maritime, Antarctic and Old Prison museums, as well as an art gallery.
- Maritime Museum (Old Ushuaia Prison)
- End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo)
- Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse
- Ushuaia Cruise Port
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Lago Roca
- End of the World Train (Tren del Fin del Mundo)
- Martial Glacier
- Beagle Channel
- Esmeralda Lagoon (Laguna Esmeralda)
- Lapataia Bay
- Lake Escondido
- Fuegian Andes
- Lake Fagnano
- Akatushun Museum (Museo Akatushun)