* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Pedro. Thank you Pedro for all you showed us and this unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "The Osorno Volcano is impressive; the visit to the PETROHUE FALLS and LAGO de todos los SANTOS - a MUST, definitely take the boat tour for an additional cost of CLP 5000/ per person- about 25 minutes on the lake- very nice"
* A traveler said: "This is a very good trip worth every penny. The itinerary covers over 800 km. The sights are spectacular. Make sure you bring a lot of snacks because there is no stop fo lunch (in the morning there is a stop for a quick breakfast)."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite outing that we did during our week in Pucón. We went as a couple, and were joined with another group of ten for the ascent. The guides (there were four) and equipment were excellent. I have done plenty of hiking, but this was my first time using an ice axe. The views from the top, including peering into the crater as it smoked, we're breathtaking. The most fun part of this trip was definitely the sled ride down."
* A traveler said: "we visited so many sites around the west shore of Llanquihue, yet had sufficient time for the mini-excursions along the way. Lunch and side excursions totaled about $30.000 CLP per person."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and tour guide NELLIE. Although it rained incredibly hard our spirits were not dampened!!"
* A traveler said: "Close encounter with Penguins. Very friendly and helpful staff. The boat is in spectacular shape. Not a rough ride at all."
* A traveler said: "The tour team (guide and driver) did an excellent job in sharing the highlights of Punta Arenas. They were very friendly, informative and supportive in answering our many question. The pace was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our guide was very enthusiastic, good English. We like the small group. Good time planning."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great and Quentin was an awesome tour guide! :) It was so nice to see all these beautiful spots in Torres del Paine without a rush. I really enjoyed it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide and staff were wonderful and very informative. We unfortunately had a rainy/cloudy day so our view of the volcano was a bit obscured, however, they did a good job of incorporating other aspects of their town. They also allowed us to vote to retime our route to avoid local protests going on which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "I travelled alone after deciding to cut my trip to Santiago and Valparaiso short due to the protests and it turned out to be an excellent decision. The organisation of travel between parts of the journey and the hotel were pretty seamless. Likewise, the tours themselves and the guides were outstanding. My only small recommendation would be sussing out for yourself food and drink options for the evenings aged if time and making sure that that you understand where you need to go between the drop off by the taxi and boarding of the ferry service."
* A traveler said: "Upon arrival at the port, our guide was quickly found and off we went for a great tour of the National Reserve and the surrounding area. Our guide was very informative and eager to share information. On the drive to the reserve, we made several short stops and the scenery during the drive was breathtaking. Some of the most beautiful pictures I took on this trip were out the window as we drove, so make sure you have your camera ready. The ship was in Puerto Chacabuco for a shorter time period than expected so the tour was a little rushed. For those visiting Puerto Chacabuco on a cruise ship, make sure you have something booked. There is nothing within walking distance of the port and the nearest town requires a taxi ride and there's not much there for a tourist."
* A traveler said: "At the end of the day it's all about: The scenery -- great The Driver--- very safe But the guide Macarana made a good trip fantastic!!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villarrica Volcanic Caves
- Petrohué Waterfalls
- Puerto Montt Cruise Port
- Nordenskjold Lake
- Tres Puentes Wetland (Humedal Tres Puentes)
- Salto Grande Waterfall
- Carretera Austral
- Llanquihue Lake
- Magallanes Regional Museum (Braun-Menendez Palace)
- Plaza Muñoz Gamero
- Osorno Volcano
- Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park
- Punta Arenas Municipal Cemetery
- Nao Victoria Museum (Museo Nao Victoria)
- Lake Todos los Santos
- Chiloé Island
- Maggiorino Borgatello Salesian Museum
- Calbuco Volcano
- Channel of Last Hope (Ultima Esperanza)
- Punta Arenas Cruise Port
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Fort Bulnes (Fuerte Bulnes)
- Strait of Magellan
- Magdalena Island (Isla Magdalena)
- King George Island (Isla Rey Jorge)
- Milodon Cave (Cueva del Milodon)
- Things to do in Puerto Montt
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil