Lake District Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good tour. Underrated. Walter the guide was very [patient and genuine. Highly recommended. Really good tour. Underrated. Walter the guide was very [patient and genuine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A 360km (return) drive through a scenic route with multiple stops on the way to take photos. You also get to spend some time in two small mountain towns. Friendly and chatty guide and a driver with a great taste in music. English and Spanish spoken."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. The food was amazing and the host provided a lot of interesting information on the estancia and animals. The horse riding was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Great day - amazing sights of the black glacier and lake, and nice hike near the mountain. |Guide was very knowledgable and enthusiastic, and although we were the only 'English speaker's she sat us near the front and gave us full coverage of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful from start to finish. The scenery was so beautiful and varied. Truly a once in a lifetime experience. The guides at the start of the trip, Patricia, and at the end of the trip, Judith, were both excellent. They really went out of their way for us!!"
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour if you get the right language guide. The boat ride in the lake is spectacular, the walk through the Arrayan Forest is beautiful. Was a lovely day with plenty of free time to wander around on your own."
* A traveler said: "A short tour but with many places to see and it was very well organized The Slovenian Guides was great."
* A traveler said: "Juan is a great guy and guide who was extremely helpful and friendly An excellent hike and well worth doing"
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy kayaking and beautiful settings this is the trip for you. Esteban, our guide was excellent. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He found the perfect picnic spot. The chef had prepared an excellent luncheon with local wines. You can't beat great food, stunning scenery, and excellent company. I highly recommend this experience. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This was the first time me and my girlfriend had done kayaking (at least for a very long time) so were a little bit anxious about the trip initially but Juan did an amazing job finding the perfect lake for us to get into it and feel comfortable. He tailors each tour to the kayaking experience of the clients that day so each tour can be different but always fun! He gave us simple but useful instruction so that by the end of the day we improved immensely. The lunch was in the most beautiful spot you could imagine on a beach at the side of the lake looking at the surrounding mountains, and the food was traditional Argentinan picnic style (empanadas, vegetable quiche, red wine). After we returned back Juan offered to take us around a short circuit of Bariloche (as we still had some time) in the car and we stopped off for a beer at a bar with more excellent views before returning to the hotel. I would highly recommend this tour, Juan is a really nice relaxed guy to spend a day with and I can’t think of any more picturesque places to kayak!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chachin Waterfall (Cascada Chachin)
- Seven Lakes Road
- Lanin Volcano
- Mirador del Traful
- Otto Hill (Cerro Otto)
- Bella Vista Hill (Cerro Bella Vista)
- Lake Gutierrez
- Punta Princesa
- Cerro Chapelco Ski Resort
- Colorado Hill (Cerro Colorado)
- Mascardi Lake
- Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Centro Cívico
- Lago Lácar
- San Eduardo Chapel (Capilla de San Eduardo)
- Lopez Hill (Cerro Lopez)
- Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Lake Steffen
- Huechulafquen Lake
- Lanin National Park
- Arrayanes Forest (Bosque de Arrayanes)
- Victoria Island (Isla Victoria)
- Cathedral Hill (Cerro Catedral)
- El Bolsón
- Tronador Hill (Cerro Tronador)
- Villa La Angostura
- Belfry Hill (Cerro Campanario)
- Things to do in Bariloche
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Puerto Montt
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in Valparaíso
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in North Coast
- How to Spend 3 Days in Bariloche
- How to Spend 3 Days in San Martin de los Andes
- How to Spend 2 Days in the Lake District
- How to Spend 1 Day in the Lake District
- How to Spend 3 Days in the Lake District
- Mountain Treks and Trails from San Martin de los Andes
- Ways to Experience Mapuche Culture in San Martin de los Andes