Lago Roca Tours and Activities
The alpine lake of Lago Roca is in the southern stretches of Los Glaciares National Park, overlooked by the icy peak of lofty Cerro Cristal.
The camping, trekking, fishing and climbing in these parts are legendary, including climbs to Cerro Cristal and the Moreno Glacier, and treks along the banks of Lake Roca.
The November to April fly-fishing season draws anglers to fish for rainbow trout and to watch the October spawning.
Lakeside estancias offer horseback riding tours and traditional asado barbecues, and birdwatchers come here to spot migrating waterbirds on the lake.
Tours and Activities to Experience Lago Roca
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Argentino Lake (Lago Argentino)
- Estancia Alice (El Galpon Del Glaciar)
- Glaciarium Ice Museum
- Los Glaciares National Park (Parque Nacional Los Glaciares)
- Estancia Cristina
- Calafate Mountain Park
- Nimez Lagoon Nature Reserve (Laguna Nimez Reserve)
- El Calafate Historical Interpretation Center
- Walichu Caves (Cuevas Galicho)
- Onelli Glacier
- Upsala Glacier
- La Leona Petrified Forest
- Viedma Glacier
- Huemul Glacier